1. To acquire greater facility in the study of English, only English should be spoken in the School premises.Serious steps will be taken against those speaking vernacular in school campus at any time.
2. Irregular attendance, habitual want of application, insubordination, any kind cheating or serious misconduct in the School and even outside the School premises or any habit or behaviour damaging the image or the good name of the School will be sufficient reason for the dismissal of a pupil.
3. Each student must have a copy of the School almanac. This must be brought to School daily.
4. Parcels and letters addressed to the students are subject to inspection before handing them over to the student.
5. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Ornaments, jewellery, nose- pins, camera, rings and costly articles of any kind are not allowed in School. Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged. The School is not responsible for the loss of goods or money.
6. Care must be taken of the School property. The students must not write, scratch or spoil the furniture, or in any way damage what is provided for the use. Any damage done to the School property must be made good by the student concerned. Willful damage of the School property will lead to dismissal.
7. Students are forbidden to give their teachers individual or collective presents. Students are forbidden to give birthday gifts to one another. Collection for any purpose whatsoever requires the Principal’s sanction.
8. Students are forbidden to bring crackers, explosive and other dangerous material to School.
9. Every child attending the School, is obliged to take part in all the extra-curricular activities of the School as part of their civic training and no one will be excused except for valid reason. No pupil will abstain from physical exercise without a doctor’s certificate and an application from the parents.
10. Students are to address the elders, teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. On their way to and from School they must behave in a decent manner.
11. No child is allowed to leave the School premises except on the strength of a letter of authorization and the Identity Card from the parent / guardian.
12. Parents / guardians are responsible for the transport arrangement of their wards. They should see that their children reach well in time for the School before the commencement of the Assembly. In case the buses fail to bring the children to School due to unavoidable reasons, the parents are requested to make alternative arrangement to reach their wards in time to School.
13. Certificates, concession forms, attested copies etc. will be issued not before five days after the application has been submitted. No certificate of any kind will be issued, except on the strength of a written application from the parents / guardians.
14. Any unscheduled holiday may be made good by the School without prior intimation to parents / guardians.
15. Late arrival to School is a breach of discipline. Students who come late to School habitually will not be granted attendance & will be sent back home.
16. The School declines all responsibility, if through failure to produce a letter for reason of absence or delay, a student is obliged to return home during School hours.
17. Daily requirements and tiffin have to be brought to the School by the students. No items will be accepted at the School counter or gate.
18. No mobiles, video games, tape recorders, cameras, books, periodicals, newspapers or printed matter of an objectionable nature must be brought into the School.
19. Every precaution is taken to avoid accidents. If an accident occurs in School, first aid will be given. However, when hospitalization is necessary, it may be done even before the parents / guardians can be informed. Ordinarily the student will be sent to the hospital nearest to the School. Hospital expenses must be borne by the parent / guardian.
20. Though the School takes care of your ward while in School, the School cannot be held responsible for any self-inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise that may befall on your daughter/ward.
21. Students are not allowed to enter class rooms other than their own.
22. In the absence of the teacher from the class-room, pupils are required to observe silence and obey the monitor/monitress of the class. While travelling by School bus, they are expected to follow the instructions of the Conductor and the Bus Captain.
23. Fines which may be deemed necessary to be imposed on the students, are only to improve or to enforce discipline.
24. Staying away from mandatory School functions, including Annual Day, Sports Day without prior permission will be considered a major discipline default.
25. Students are responsible to school authorities for their conduct not only in the School but also for their general behaviour outside. Any report or observed objectionable conduct outside the School on the part of the pupils will make them liable to disciplinary action. It is expected that through their good behaviour they must enhance the prestige of the School.
26. Applications made to the Principal or the School Office are to be done in a decent sheet of paper. Applications submitted to the Office or to the Principal inappropriately will not be considered. No half day leave on exam days will be entertained.
27. After School hours, students are not permitted to go from School for group outings organized on their own or to their friends’ houses for birthday or any other celebrations.
28. Pupils must be encouraged to develop a spirit of generosity and gratitude. Hence they should be made to take an active part in ‘Charity Drives’ in aid of good causes.
29. On Birthdays, students of Cl. Nursery – IV are allowed to wear coloured dresses. On this occasion, only distribution of sweets are permitted.
30. Students who are found guilty of teasing other companions verbally, passing on unnecessary messages which causes damage to the good name of others and cause tensions and disturbances among the school mates will be suspended for a week.
31. Parents/Guardians threatening the school by various methods, by leveling malicious or false information which tends to bring disrepute to the school or its employees or spreading panic among them might result in issuing of Transfer Certificate to their daughter/ward from the school.
32. Arrogant and challenging behaviour towards teaching or non teaching staff is forbidden. On their way to and from school students must behave in a decent manner. Any behavior that may bring disrepute to the school must be avoided. A student who indulges in appropriate behaviour may be suspended or even dismissed.
33. Chewing gum, chewing pan, tattoos and stylish haircuts, hair colouring, straightening of hair are not permitted.
1. It is the policy of the school, as a rule, to discourage private tuition. A student should be able to progress in her work as a result of good teaching.
2. Teachers are not allowed to undertake private tuitions which will in any way interfere with proper execution of their school duties, including preparation of lessons at home and correction of students’ assignments. In the ordinary course, private tuitions are not to be undertaken by the subject teacher concerned.