Explore. Create. Excel.
Those who seek admission to the school must submit the prescribed application form correctly filled in and signed by the parent / guardian. Admission to classes other than class-1 is given on the basis of Vacancy through lottery system. List will be published on the Notice Board.
Admission to class XI will be conducted after the publication of the All India Secondary School Examination (Class X) result by the Central Board of Secondary Education. This is likely to be in the first week of June. Candidates with compartment result will not be admitted.
A child who completes five years as on 1st April (and not more than 6½ years) is eligible for admission to class-1. Corresponding scale of age is fixed for other classes. Admission during the year may be made only if seats available.
Documents to be attached with the application form
- Photostat copy of Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Photostat copy of birth certificate for Class-I.
- Photostat copy of documents to prove S.C./S.T./OBC status.
For any queries please call
+91 6265776206, +91 788 2243122
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission
- Original Birth Certificate for Class-1.
- Original Transfer Certificate for others.
- T.C. is to be countersigned by the Education Officer, if the school issuing TC is not in Durg District.
- Original Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate for class XI admission if the candidate, passed class X from other than CBSE.
Merit is the sole criterion for admission. We do not charge any capitation fee, donation etc. Recommendations or pressures from any quarter will only merit displeasure from the school authorities and will be considered as a sufficient reason for disqualification.
Parents/ Guardians are warned to be beware of people who pose as ‘agents’ and promise to secure admission on payment of money. We have no agent and we do not take any donations or things for admission / promotion etc.